A large percentage of people these days rely on their smartphones and tablets for entertainment, news, social interactions, and many other needs. Here are some mobile statistics from SlickText that might surprise you:
· 91% of adults have their mobile phone within arm’s reach 24/7.
· 53% of American consumers use their smartphones to access search engines at least once a day.
· In 2013, tablets are set to outsell PCs and laptops.
· By 2014, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage.
· By 2015, 81% of U.S. cell users will have smartphones.
Fortunately, there are plenty of ways that the collision repair industry can keep up with this ever-growing trend. Are you looking for ways to increase your shop’s business, as well as customer satisfaction scores? Mobile marketing is an excellent strategy for accomplishing both missions.
To help you get started, here are 5 tips to ensure mobile marketing success:
· Build your site with responsive web design. Responsive web design guarantees that your website will look great and function optimally, no matter what kind of device your visitor is using, whether it is a desktop computer, a laptop, a smartphone, or a tablet.
· Make it easy to schedule an appointment. Since more and more people are accessing the web on the go, make it as easy as possible for them to schedule an appointment at your shop. Have a clear call to action, along with a simple contact submission form. Make sure that your confirmation text or email is sent immediately so that they know their submission was successful.
· Offer to provide text updates. Keep your customers informed by letting them know how their car repairs are progressing through each step of the process. This is a great step towards increasing your customers’ satisfaction.
· Include a QR code on your materials. A quick-response code is an image that mobile users can scan in order to access your website instantly, without having to type in your URL. There are lots of QR code generators online, such as http://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/. The more steps you take to make your website easier to access, the better.
· Stay in touch with your social networks. One of the ways you, as a business owner, can get the most out of mobile technology is to use it to keep up with your shop’s social media. With the many social platforms available, it can be tricky and time-consuming to maintain them all. Just like your customers, you too can take advantage of the on-the-go capabilities of mobile devices.
For help with your body shop mobile marketing, give Stratosphere Studio a call.
If you’re looking for a marketing agency to generate more business for your collision repair shop, at Stratosphere Studio we can develop the perfect strategy for you. We can produce a comprehensive marketing proposal or provide individual services, such as website design, blogging, search engine optimization, video production, social networking, and more. We specialize in auto body shop marketing and work with some of the top shops across the country. We are currently offering low-cost trial packages that can match any shop’s budget, so if you’re ready bring more cars into your shop, then call us today.