At Stratosphere Studio, we’re a digital marketing agency that specializes in auto dealership marketing and we’ve studied countless automotive websites over the years. In our research, we’ve discovered that there is a greater number of bad body shop websites out there than there are good ones. Unfortunately, all of those dealerships with terrible websites are missing out on a huge opportunity for marketing themselves online. Are you worried that your website might be a little worse for the wear? With the right strategies, you can improve your website and, in turn, boost your auto dealership business.
To help you get started, here are the top five ways that you can improve your website right now:
1. Improve your website’s design. Take the time to go through each page of your website and ask yourself whether the site is designed well, whether it’s easy to navigate, and whether it sells your services well. Get the opinions of your coworkers, friends, and family. Check out other car dealership websites to see how yours compares. If you don’t know how to redesign your site on your own and you’re wary of what it might cost, keep an open mind. At Stratosphere Studio, for instance, we can provide a custom redesign for your website at an affordable price.
2. Write lots of blog posts. If you’re not blogging already, then brush up those typing skills, because it will have a tremendous impact on your web traffic once you start. With blogging, you can turn your website into not only a great advertisement for your dealership, but also a valuable resource for potential customers. Are you worried that you don’t have the time? Then hire an expert to do the work for you.
3. Optimize your keywords and keyword phrasing. In order for search engines to find your site, it needs to be full of the right keywords. You’ll need to carefully examine each page and make sure that the correct phrases are included. Be sure to take a look at your meta keywords and meta descriptions, and do some test searches in Google to see where you rank.
4. Install analytics. There’s no way to know how well your website is working for your auto dealership without analytics. Once you have effective website tracking installed, you’ll be able to monitor how your website is doing on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. It can affect what topics you might blog about or what calls to action you might use. There are lots of tracking platforms out there to choose from, so get started right away.
5. Post great calls to action. It’s important to provide your website visitors with attractive offers, like coupons or downloadable guides, to add to your website’s value and help you generate leads. We call these offers “calls to action” and they should be available throughout your website.
Need help? Give Stratosphere Studio a call.
If you’re in need of a marketing agency to make your website better, Stratosphere Studio is the go-to company for auto dealerships. Our clients span the U.S. and are some of the most successful shops in their respective cities. We would love to help you next!