As a digital marketing agency that specializes in auto body shop marketing, we’ve studied countless body shop websites over the years. In our research, we’ve discovered that there is a greater quantity of bad body shop websites out there than good ones. And all of those shops with terrible websites are missing out on a huge opportunity for marketing themselves online. For example, by applying our expertise to their websites, we’ve increased the leads for our top body shop clients to over 50 more per month.
You can bring 50 more cars into your shop each month, but it will take some time and strategy. To help you get started, here are the top five ways that you can improve your website now:
1. Make your website pleasing to the eye. Who wants to navigate through a shoddy website? No one. So take the time to go through each page and ask yourself whether the site is designed well, whether it’s easy to navigate, and whether it sells your services well. Get the opinions of your coworkers, friends, and family. Check out other body shop websites to see how yours compares. If you don’t know how to redesign your site on your own and you’re wary of what it might cost, keep an open mind. At Stratosphere Studio, for instance, we can provide a custom redesign for your website at an affordable price.
2. Blog, blog, blog. If you’re not blogging already, then brush up those typing skills, because it will have a tremendous impact on your web traffic once you start. With blogging, you can turn your website into not only a great advertisement for your business, but also a valuable resource for potential customers. Trust me, it’s worth it. Don’t think you have the time? Then let someone else do the work for you—yep, this is another thing that Stratosphere can do for you. And we are pros at it.
3. Optimize your keywords for better search engine results. If you want Google to find your site, it needs to be chock full of the right keywords pertaining to your shop’s services. You’ll need to scour each page and make sure that the right phrases are included. Also, take a look at your meta keywords and meta descriptions, and do some test searches in Google to see where you rank.
4. Start tracking. With effective website tracking installed, you’ll be able to monitor how your website is doing on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. It can affect what topics you might blog about or what calls to action you might use. There are lots of tracking platforms out there to choose from, so get started today if you’re not already tracking!
5. Provide attractive offers. It’s important to provide your website visitors with attractive offers, like coupons or downloadable guides, to add to your website’s value and also to help you gather leads. We call these offers “calls to action” and they should be available throughout your website.
If you’re in need of a marketing agency to help you make your website better, Stratosphere Studio is the go-to company for auto body shops. Our clients span the U.S. and are some of the most successful shops in their respective cities. We would love to help you next!