We all know that time is money, so when your auto body shop is in need of more business, who wants to wait forever for it? No one. When we first take on new body shop clients, one of the first questions they usually ask is, “How fast will your marketing strategies bring more cars into my shop?” Whether you hire a company like us here at Stratosphere Studio to handle your marketing for you or if you choose to market your shop yourself, it’s natural to want to know when you’ll begin to see results.
I can tell you, from our experiences working with all kinds of businesses—particularly body shops, we’ve been able to see impressive results within one month. However, a good ballpark for seeing consistently high traffic rates and lead numbers would be around three months. With our body shop clients, we’ve tracked over 50 additional leads coming to them per month.
What would you do with the money from 50+ extra cars coming into your shop each month?
Before you plan too far ahead, remember that it requires specific marketing strategies to pull something like this off. Whether you decide to hire an outside company or do it yourself, expect that you’ll need the following:
· A thorough overhaul of your website. If you already have a great site, then you might not need much work. In most cases, website work is necessary in order to boost your SEO (search engine optimization). You’ll need the right keywords throughout your site, along with plenty of images and strong content—not to mention an appealing design.
· Expert blogging. In the first month, you’ll need to blog at least three times a week in order to jump-start your search engine rankings. Not only that, but the blogs will need to be well-written. They will need the right keywords and will need to answer questions your customers would genuinely want the answers to.
· Calls to action. The success of your site’s lead generation depends a great deal on your calls to action. Provide excellent discounts and downloadable content to make them attractive to your site’s visitors.
· Optimize your social media. Develop a strong plan for your shop’s social media so that it corresponds well with the blog content you are uploading each day or week.
· Install tracking. How will you know how well you’re doing without efficiently tracking your progress? There are plenty of great tracking devices available, so it’s important that you select one and monitor it regularly. Track your visitors, your leads, and your most appealing content.
These are just of few of the main tasks you’ll need to incorporate into your marketing plan in order to see the results you want for your business. And don’t forget—if you’re looking for a marketing agency to help you bring more cars into your body shop, then give Stratosphere Studio a call. We specialize in marketing for auto body shops and have an excellent track record for bringing our clients more business. Our clients span the U.S. and are some of the most successful shops in their respective cities. We would love to help you next!