Is your body shop business suddenly becoming stagnant? Well, you’re not alone. With the unpredictable fluctuations in the economy leaving so many people reluctant to deal with their car problems, lots of body shops are experiencing the same stagnation. Thanks to well-researched marketing techniques, at Stratosphere Studio we’ve managed to help our body shop clients not only retain a steady flow of work, but also to increase their numbers of leads over time to over 50 more per month.
If you are looking for ways to boost your collision repair business, here are some marketing strategies you can start to implement right now:
· Optimize your website for search engine results. In order to do this, you need to make sure that the right keyword and keyword phrases are in place throughout your site. It’s important that you also have more than just a small handful of pages on which to place these keywords.
· Feature your selling points. Are you a shop that boasts excellent customer service? Are all of your technicians properly certified? Do you have great reviews on Angie’s List, Yelp, or somewhere else? Do you provide custom paint work? Be sure to feature these selling points in all of your marketing materials and especially online, including on your website and all social media.
· Produce a great video. Video is a wonderful way to expose people to your shop’s unique personality and environment. Go ahead, show off what you do! Keep it short, interesting, and, of course, professional. Post it on all of your online outlets and feature it in eblasts to your lead database.
· Write engaging content. More and more auto body shops are making use of content marketing techniques, which can really pay off for you. So, start a blog, craft an e-newsletter, or build a brochure to feature your helpful advice, tips, and other useful collision repair information.
· Provide discounts. People love discounts, so don’t skimp on such a perfect marketing tool. Post coupons on your website, in direct mailers, in eblasts, on Facebook, and anywhere else you can think of.
· Host an open house. Hosting an open house is a great way to let the neighborhood get to know you. Even if you’ve been around for a while, it can’t hurt to meet any new neighbors. Just make sure your shop is squeaky clean and that you have some excellent repair work to show off.
· Have a contest. Contests are helpful for spreading the word about your services, while also helping you to generate more leads. Just make sure you follow up with the non-winners with a special offer after the contest is over.
These are just of few things you can start doing today to help increase your business. But don’t forget—if you’re looking for a marketing agency to help you bring more cars into your body shop, then give Stratosphere Studio a call. We specialize in marketing for auto body shops and have an excellent track record for bringing our clients more business. Our clients span the U.S. and are some of the most successful shops in their respective cities. We would love to help you next!
Called a week ago need no call back. Why?
Comments are closed.