For most companies we’ve come across, advertising budgets are limited and it can be a real challenge to determine how to spend those precious marketing dollars. For some of our clients, digital marketing still feels relatively new after decades of trusting in the advertising clout of television, radio, and print. Naturally, if you’re trying to figure out how you’re going to spend your limited marketing budget, you want to know that you’re making the right choice.
Digital marketing is a smart choice.
Did you know that digital marketing is so powerful and effective that your car dealership could successfully acquire more customers by simply putting more effort into your website alone? I’m not saying that TV, radio, and print aren’t effective, because they certainly have their advantages. However, we’ve had several clients who have chosen to trust their advertising to digital marketing entirely and are experiencing a great deal of success.
For the best results, we recommend using all that the internet has to offer, including social media, email, and targeted ads. Yet, even if you just put your time and energy into your auto dealership’s website, you could increase your customer base significantly.
Are you ready to turn your website into your dealership’s strongest advertisement? Here are the tools you’ll need:
· A top-notch design. When it comes to websites, we’re all critics. If you don’t have a site that’s user-friendly and pleasing to the eye, then you’re giving every visitor a terrible first impression. You need to make a site that you yourself would want to visit!
· Analytics. If you don’t have good tracking installed on your website, then you won’t know how effectively your marketing strategies are working. There are plenty of excellent tracking services available, so it’s important that you select one and monitor it regularly. Track your visitors, your leads, and your most appealing content.
· Regular blogging. If you’re not a believer in the benefits of blogging, then it’s time for you to reconsider. This is one of the best things you can do to boost your website’s (and therefore your auto dealership’s) success. Your posts need to be informative and full of the right keywords to attract the people who need your products and services (see more about this below).
· Strategic keywords. In order for your website to be found on search engines, you have to have the right keyword phrasing on every page. We call this Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Sometimes a thorough overhaul of your website is just what the doctor (okay, the web doctor) ordered.
· Calls to action. With your website you have the ability to generate lots of customer leads through the use of calls to action. Offer attractive discounts and downloadable content to invite your visitors to become leads.
Need help? Call in the experts.
If you’re looking for a marketing agency to take your website to the next level, at Stratosphere Studio we can develop the perfect strategy for your auto dealership. We can produce a comprehensive digital marketing proposal for you or provide individual services, such as website design, blogging, search engine optimization and more. As a digital marketing firm, we specialize in the automotive industry and can help increase your business dramatically.
[…] Getting more customers from your dealership website, according to Stratosphere Studio. […]
Comments are closed.