Everyone in the automotive industry knows that time is money, so when your auto dealership is in need of more business, you don’t have time to wait forever for it. At Stratosphere Studio, when we first take on new auto dealership clients, one of the first questions they usually ask is, “How fast can you bring more cars into my shop?” Whether you hire a company like us here at Stratosphere Studio to handle your marketing for you or you choose to market your dealership yourself, it’s natural to want to know how quickly you’ll start to see results.
Give it at least 3 months.
From our experiences in working with all kinds of businesses—particularly those in the automotive industry, we’ve been able to see impressive results within just one month. However, a good ballpark for seeing consistently high website traffic rates and lead numbers would be around three months. That gives your website content time to make a great deal of headway on search engines and start generating exponentially more leads each week.
But first you must strategize.
Before you can see any results, though, remember that it requires specific marketing strategies to pull something like this off. Whether you decide to hire an outside company or do it yourself, expect that you’ll need the following:
· A website overhaul. If you already have a great website for your auto dealership, then you might not need much work. In most cases, website work is necessary in order to boost your SEO (search engine optimization). You’ll need the right keywords throughout your site, along with plenty of images and strong content—not to mention an appealing design.
· Expert blogging. In the first month, you will need to blog at least three times a week in order to jumpstart your rankings on Google. Not only that, but your blogs will need to contain the right keyword phrases and answer questions that your customers would genuinely want the answers to.
· Optimized social media. Develop a healthy strategy for your dealership’s social media so that it corresponds well with the blog content you are uploading each day or week.
· Calls to action. The success of your auto dealership website’s lead generation depends a great deal on your calls to action. You’ll need to provide great discounts, along with strong downloadable content to entice your website visitors into becoming leads.
· Website analytics. How will you know how well you’re doing without analytics to track your website’s progress? There are plenty of great tracking services available, so it’s important that you select one and monitor it frequently. Track your visitors, your leads, and your most appealing content.
These are just of few of the main tasks you’ll need to incorporate into your auto dealership marketing plan in order to see the results you want for your business. And don’t forget—if you’re looking for a marketing agency to help you bring more business to your dealership, then give Stratosphere Studio a call. We specialize in auto repair and auto dealership marketing and have an excellent track record for bringing our clients more business. Our clients span the U.S. and are some of the most successful shops in their respective cities. We would love to help you next!auto body shop marketing, auto dealership marketing, auto repair marketing, blogging for business, call to action, car dealership marketing, content marketing, CTA, search engine optimization, SEO, social media, social networking, website content, website design, website tracking